Guest Aircraft Parking
Guest/Visitor parking is available on the north side of Cessna Blvd.
11 tie down spaces are marked by blue lines at the edge of Cessna Blvd.
One tie down space for a large visiting aircraft is available on the south side of Cessna Blvd.
Day parking Guests/Visitors are required only to display the pilot’s name and local phone number or cell phone number in the left side windshield of the aircraft and contact Spruce Creek Security at 386-756-7940 on arrival.
Over night Guests/Visitors are required to register their aircraft with Spruce Creek Security at 386-756-7940 on arrival.
Tie down spaces for overnight $5.00 per night
* Park only in the designated Guest/Visitor parking area.
* Tie down the aircraft in the center of a Guest/Visitor tie-down space
* Contact Spruce Creek security at 386 756-7940 and provide the following information:
– Name of the person or business you are visiting
– Pilot’s name, home address, and phone number
– Pilot’s local contact phone number
– Aircraft Registration Number
– Pilot’s date of arrival
* Pay the parking fee defined below at the POA office before departing the airport.
Contact the airport manager at 386-275-1894 for further information.