First and foremost, Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty, Leonard Ohlsson, and Ken Renner are not attorneys, lawyers, jurists, or any other type of persons specially educated and licensed to practice law. At no time should this site, or any part of this site be construed as practicing law.
If, at any time while using this site or at any time dealing in Real Estate matters, legal questions arise, the advise of competent legal advice should be sought.
Now for some disclosures:
- Any property owner in Spruce Creek is required to be a member of the Spruce Creek Property Owners Association (POA). For each parcel owned, regardless of size, shape, or value, a yearly POA fee shall be due. For 2013 the fee is $1350.00.
- If the property owned is a condominium or zero lot line parcel, or if the section of Spruce Creek has an additional Owners Association, there will also be dues, usually payable monthly, to that Association.
- Spruce Creek is an airport community. Any person considering a purchase or lease of a property at Spruce Creek should be aware of the airport, the airplanes, the air-traffic, the sounds of the aircraft, and the activities associated with aircraft as well as their impact on living at Spruce Creek and their impact on property use and value. This is, was, and will be a Fly-In community.
- Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty is a “For Profit” organization and is in the business to make money.
- Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty operates as a “Transactional Broker” under the Rules and Regulations of the Florida Real Estate Commission. This means that, in a typical Real Estate deal, Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty has a fiduciary duty to all parties involved in the deal and is not “more loyal” to one part at the expense of another. We are ethically bound to do our best for each party.
- Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty may, under certain conditions and with the express written notification of all parties involved, operate as a Broker for a Seller, a Buyer, or in our own interest. While we still have a fiduciary duty to all concerned, our ultimate loyalty shall be, within the limits of the law, to that person for whom we are acting as a Broker.
- Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty abides by the Equal Housing laws and regulation. This means we will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sexual preference, gender, nation or planet of origin, age, height, weight, whether you prefer high wings or low wings, or for any other silly reason. We treat everyone the same. (Although, if you are a Ferengi, we will check each and every detail of all contracts and papers and count the money at least three times.)
- If you are not at least 21 years old or of that age considered to be an adult in your location, it doesn’t bother us a bit if you look at our site. In fact, if you have the money and want to buy here, we will sell to you regardless of age.
- If the contents of this site are deemed to be illegal in any state or country, then any offer, information, or price contained herein shall be deemed to be invalid in that jurisdiction.
- Radon is a naturally occurring gas that, when it has accumulated in a building in sufficient quantities, may present health risks to persons who are exposed to it over time. Levels of radon that exceed federal and state guidelines have been found in buildings in Florida. Additional information regarding radon and radon testing may be obtained from your county public health unit. Pursuant to FS 404.056(8), Florida Statutes.
- The people at Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty are nice people.
- Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a nation conceived in liberty …..
- All statements, dimensions, prices, availability, photographs, or any other information contained in this site or in any other communications with Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty are subject to change. Objects in mirror may be closer than they seem.
- All information contained in this site or in any other communications with Spruce Creek Fly-In Realty are deemed to be accurate, but should be confirmed prior to making any sale or purchase. Your mileage may vary.